We are looking to build an inspirational, loyal, and FUN crew for our 2015/2016 J&A Racing Ambassador Team. As an Ambassador, you will help us promote and market our races, both locally and regionally. A super-secret selection committee will choose ten Hampton Roads Ambassadors and ten regionally based Ambassadors. Past ambassadors must wait one year before re-applying with us.
Team member responsibilities, qualifications and perks are listed below. If after reading the details you’re thinking THIS IS ME then you better apply. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and let’s get this party started!
We are accepting applications through June 12, 2015. We will notify everyone by early-July. The ambassador term will run from July 2015 to June 2016.
Represent J&A Racing in your local and digital community by:
- Working a minimum of 16 hours at expo booths with other J&A Racing Ambassadors and Staff.
- Wearing Ambassador gear during any running events.
- Placing J&A Racing marketing material in stores, gyms, all your friend’s birthday cards, coffee shops, etc.
- Using several social media platforms to increase chatter about J&A Racing and our events.
- Posting pictures of you running with groups and in races to the J&A Racing online community. #hashtags are encouraged.
- Tweeting and posting to J&A Racing’s and your own Facebook wall about your J&A Racing experiences.
- Have an #active Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account.
- Able to send a monthly status report with your Ambassador activity.
- Regular participant of J&A Racing events (preferred).
- Must have participated in all J&A races or must have working knowledge of each event. Watch out for pop quizzes!
- Not a current Ambassador or Coach for any other running related company.
- Free race entries to any three J&A Racing events of your choosing during your Team tenure;
- (1) J&A Racing hat or visor
- (1) J&A Racing race kit (singlet,shorts)
- Assorted race shirts, hats, SWAG.
- Surprise contests
- Discounted rate for any Ambassador wishing to join the J&A Training Team
Please contact Ryan Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions regarding the Ambassador Program.