Pop the Bubbly! Let’s toast to friends and fitness! J&A Racing’s newest virtual race combines memorable miles and champagne wishes. Raise your glass, and let’s get FIZZICAL with the Champagne Gang 5K!
Challenge your gang to join you. During registration, you will have the opportunity to create a team or join a team. Hint Hint: National Girls Night Out is September 22nd! Let us give you an excuse to get the gang together to celebrate friendship.
Registration Fee: $35
register by September 14, 2020 to guarantee your packet will arrive in time for National Girls Night Out, September 22, 2020
must be at least 21-years-old to register
September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month. Your race registration will help support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | Team in Training and their fight against blood cancers. Our gang at J&A Racing includes Josh Wade, Director of Creative Design and Lymphoma survivor! Not only will be donating a portion of your registration to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, but we will be running as a team to celebrate our gang.
Swag that Pops!
- Insulated Champagne 12 oz Tumbler
- Technical Race Tank (Female Sizing) or Technical Race Shirt (Male Sizing)
- Race Bib
- Delivered directly to your Home
- Create a team for your gang!
- Online Results & Finisher Certificate
- Make a donation to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | Team In Training during registration for your chance to win our charity prize pack that includes a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, a $200 gift card to Diamonds Direct, and a $100 gift card to Primal Wear. (minimum donation required: $5)
- Get your gang together, and create/join a team during registration
- $10 Gift Card to the J&A Racing store for all participants on teams of 10 or more.
- $100 dollars towards your Champagne Gang 5K celebration for the largest team in registration.
- $200 gift card to Diamonds Direct for the Team Captain with the largest team in registration.
About our Charity Partner:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (LLS) is a global leader in the fight against cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training is the world’s largest endurance sports training program for charity and the flagship fundraising campaign. Since its inception in 1988, Team in Training has offered unparalleled support for teammates to have a life changing journey with the aid of experienced coaches, an inclusive community from start to finish line, and world class fundraising tools to help teammates turn training into treatments for patients.