Experience the thrill of one of J&A Racing’s original races for one year only. The Virginia is for Runners 14K celebrates the love of running on the trails of First Landing State Park. Whether you run on Saturday or Sunday, this race will be sure to get your heart beating.
Bring Back The Love.
Registration Fee: $65
250 participant limit per day
- Premium Race Fleece 4-Way-Stretch Zip Hoodie
- Finisher Medal
- Free Parking at First Landing State Park
- Race Date: Saturday, February 13, 2021 or Sunday, February 14, 2021
- Race Start: 8:30am
- Distance: 14K (8.69 Miles)
- Location: First Landing State Park, boat ramp parking lot located at the 64th Street Entrance
- Course Type: Loop (course map)
- Course Terrain: Trail and Road
- Course Time Limit: 3 hours (approximately 20 minutes/mile)
- Cupless race (water & Nuun will be available at the refill station)
- Average Temperature: 50 degrees/high, 34 degrees/low
- Packet Pickup: February 11th from 12-5pm and February 12th from 2-6pm, J&A Racing Office (3601 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23455)
About our Charity Partner | SEALKIDS
In honor of a great man, husband, dad, athlete, and friend, J&A Racing is proud to have SEALKIDS as the official charity partner of the Virginia is for Runners 14K. John lived his life with a passion and intensity that resulted in not only incredible achievements and accolades, but more importantly, tremendous personal relationships and friendships within the Naval Special Warfare and the Hampton Roads endurance sports communities. He served as “Honorary Race Director” of the Virginia is For Lovers 14k in 2009 and was the epitome of a true warrior, competitor and 1st class individual. John was a long time friend and supporter of J&A, and we are committed to pass on his “fire for life” to all those who face life’s challenges. John left behind the love of his life, Betsy, and 3 remarkable children.
Registration for this event will help support SEALKIDS. Through its programs, SEALKIDS supports the children of Naval Special Warfare—everyday kids living in extraordinary circumstances. This encompassing approach of academic testing, tutoring, therapy, advocacy, and enrichment fosters the success and well-being of the child, critically reducing family stresses and ultimately keeping today’s Navy SEAL in the fight. SEALKIDS works as a partner with schools, parents, service providers, and the NSW community to ensure life-long academic success for these children. Learn more about this charity.