From the first day of Winter to the beginning of Spring, the Winter Solstice Distance Challenge will get you out the door and chasing the sunlight!
The Winter Solstice, December 21st, is the darkest day of the year. With every mile you complete in the 89 days between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox, you’ll be one step closer to brighter days and the start of Spring on March 19th. This Challenge is also a fantastic way to prepare for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend!
What if, on the darkest day, you commit to go further?
What if you ran towards the sunlight?
What if you took on the Winter Solstice Distance Challenge?
Registration Fee: $70
limited to 500 participants
Pick your distance. How far can you go in 89 days?
- 89 DAYS OF MOTIVATION | All participants will receive a training plan to help them achieve their mileage goal between December 21st and March 19th.
- A CHALLENGE FOR EVERY FITNESS LEVEL | 89 Miles, 189 Miles, 289 Miles, 389 Miles, & 489 Miles
- SPINNING CHALLENGE MEDAL | Keep yourself motivated to run through the winter landscape knowing that your hard work will be rewarded with boosted fitness and some sweet bling!
- CUSTOM WINTER BEANIE & GLOVES | Stay warm while you chase the sunlight!
Plus online benefits:
- Log your miles on the Winter Solstice Distance Challenge Leaderboard.
- Separate Leaderboard for each Challenge distance allows you to track your miles from December 21, 2023 – March 19, 2024.
- Challenge Finisher Certificate when you hit your distance goal.
- Private Facebook group for registered participants to create camaraderie and to have access to weekly challenges and exclusive perks.
- Weekly Challenges to motivate and reward you for getting out the door.