Shamrock Training Team Presented By: Murphy’s Irish Pub
This isn’t just a training plan – it’s an experience!
Our training team is set up to prepare for either the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon, Anthem 1/2 marathon, or the Townebank 8k. All levels from walkers to seasoned runners are welcome.
Below is a highlight of team member only benefits starting in the first week of December:
• Exclusive team member launch party at Murphy’s Irish Pub – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ.
• Sixteen week training program with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad based on your fitness level.
• Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
• Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
• Organized and fully supported weekly group runs that includes Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, PowerGels, and water on the route.
• Private team member dry bag check at the Shamrock race start/finish area.
• Special team member port a potties at the Shamrock race start/finish area.
• Exclusive access to a private training team area at the Shamrock post-race party.
• Monthly seminars and clinics on the mental side of running, yoga, strength training, running shoes, nutrition, and much more.
• Course preview runs along with a Race Director chat.
• Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect.
• Exclusive team member only benefits at local businesses.
• Official Training Team technical shirt.
“The J&A Racing Official Training Team, led by Ryan Conrad, is the most inspirational, comprehensive running team I’ve ever had the privilege of being a part of! Most importantly, the camaraderie Ryan created throughout the team was irreplaceable. If anyone really wants to improve their running skills and knowledge in a fun-filled, friendly, spirited, way regardless of ability, the J&A Official Training Team is the place to go!” – Don
“My goals become my reality not just due to the training but due to my teammates’ and Ryan Conrad’s belief even when I couldn’t see it!” – Tracy
“It’s hard to make decision to join a team – however, once you do, you wonder how you ever trained effectively without it.” – Carla
Package: $200 October 30th to November 8th. $225 from November 9th until December 1st or until the team sells out. $250 from December 2nd until the team sells out.
If you have any questions please contact Team Director and RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.412.1056 to learn more! We look forward to having you join our team.
* Registration to the Training Team does not include registration into any J&A Racing events.