This isn’t just a training plan – it’s an experience.
“The J&A Racing Official Training Team, led by Ryan Conrad, is the most inspirational, comprehensive running team I’ve ever had the privilege of being a part of! Most importantly, the camaraderie Ryan created throughout the team was irreplaceable. If anyone really wants to improve their running skills and knowledge in a fun-filled, friendly, spirited, way regardless of ability, the J&A Official Training Team is the place to go!” – Don, current team member
Our training team is set up to prepare you for any Fall race you choose, but it will mainly focus on training participants for J&A Racing’s Blue Moon Harbor Lights 5k and Half Marathon (November 21-22nd). All levels are welcome. Below is a highight of team member only benefits:
- Exclusive team member launch party – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ
- Fifteen week training program (starts August 3rd) with a written schedule by Ryan Conrad based on your current fitness level. Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
- Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Organized and fully supported weekly group runs for up to the half marathon distance with volunteers to cheer you on DURING training. Includes, Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, PowerGels, and water on the route.
- Course preview runs along with a Race Director chat.
- Private team member dry bag check at the Blue Moon Harbor Lights start/finish area.
- Special team member port a potties at the Blue Moon Harbor Lights start/finish area.
- Exclusive access to a private training team area at the Blue Moon Harbor Lights post-race party. Post-race complimentary massages included inside the area.
- Monthly seminars on the mental side of running, strength training, running shoes, nutrition, and much more.
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect.
- Exclusive team member only benefits at local businesses.
- Official J&A Racing Brooks Running technical training team shirt.
Package: $175 until July 14th. $200 starting July 15th.
If you have any questions or if you’re planning on participating in a fall marathon and would like to join the team, please contact Team Director Ryan Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.412.1056 to learn more! We look forward to having you join our team.
To allow for the best experience possible, J&A Racing will limit the team’s enrollment. Please note, registration is on a first-come basis.
* Registration to the Training Team does not include registration into any J&A Racing events.