Our J&A Racing training team presented by Murphy’s will provide you an unforgettable training experience this fall! No matter your race distance, from a 5k or half to a full marathon, the team will help you accomplish your goals. Then we’ll celebrate together during the Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor race weekend! Over the past two years we have coached over 400 people from 5k walkers to Boston Qualifiers.
Below is a highlight of team member only benefits beginning the first week of August:
- Exclusive team member launch party – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ.
- Fifteen week training program with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad based on your fitness level.
- Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
- Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Organized and fully supported weekly group runs that includes Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, gels, and water on the route.
- Private team member dry bag check at the Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon and Chartway 5k.
- Special team member port a potties at the Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon and 5k.
- Exclusive access to a private training team tent at Blue Moon Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon and Chartway 5k.
- Monthly seminars and clinics on the mental side of running, MY Ride spin classes, Studio Bamboo yoga, running shoes, Bon Secours In Motion nutrition clinic, and much more, including a Race Director chat.
- Discounted massages and sports nutrition evaluation thanks to Bon Secours In Motion.
- Bon Secours In Motion registered dietitians and physical therapists on-site during team events
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect.
- Exclusive team member only benefits at local businesses.
- Official Training Team technical shirt.
Team Package: $175 until June 10th. $185 July 1st. $200 until August 1st. $225 until August 15th
Have questions? Please contact Team Director & RRCA Certified Running Coach: Ryan Conrad | firstname.lastname@example.org | 757.412.1056
“I’m constantly inspired by my teammates. Not only have I been running consistently for months, I’m happy doing it, I’m making huge improvements in both speed and distance, and I’m never without a running buddy.” – Allison
“The amount of acceptance and support is immeasurable!” – Lauren
“They get me out of bed every Saturday, they are the reason I push through hard runs, and they are the reason I celebrate every finish line.” – Kristy
“The camaraderie Ryan Conrad creates throughout this team is irreplaceable. It anyone really wants to improve their running times in a fun-filled way this team is the place to go.” – Don
“This team not only pushes you but it lets you prove to yourself you can truly do things you’ve always told yourself you couldn’t do. It helps you prove yourself wrong.” – Amber
“Truly the best money I have ever spent! I not only got motivate and advice, I got friends that will last a lifetime.”- Jennifer