Our J&A Racing Fall Training Team presented by Murphy’s Irish Pub will provide you an unforgettable training experience this fall! No matter your race distance, from a marathon, half marathon or 5K, the team will help you accomplish your goals. Once you cross the finish line, we will celebrate together during the Chartway Norfolk Harbor race weekend (November 17th and 18th)! Over the past three years we have coached over 1,000 people from 5K walkers to Boston Qualifiers.
TEAM MEMBER ONLY BENEFITS
Training Plan and Meet-ups
- Team member launch party – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ.
- Sixteen week training program with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad based on your fitness level.
- Your training program will be available online and through a mobile app thanks to our partnership with Final Surge.
- Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
- Organized and fully supported weekly group runs that includes Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, gels, and water on the route.
- Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings (6:15PM) and Saturday mornings (7AM).
- Bi-monthly meetings with Head Coach Ryan Conrad. Open to all team members.
Local Community & Businesses
- Free yoga classes
- Discounted massages and sports nutrition evaluation thanks to Bon Secours In Motion
- Monthly seminars and clinics on the mental side of running, running shoes, Bon Secours In Motion clinics, and much more including a Race Director chat.
- Murphy’s will also be offering other surprises along the way. Cheers!
Norfolk Harbor Race Weekend
- Private team member dry bag check + bathrooms
- Exclusive access to a private training team area at the post-race party
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect.
- Official Training Team technical shirt.
$175 until June 10th. $200 until July 8th. $225 until August 1st.
Financially not able to participate in the Training Team? Thanks to a generous donor, we are able to offer a Training Team Scholarship. Learn more HERE. (Application must be received by July 6, 2018)
Have questions? Please contact Team Director & RRCA Certified Running Coach: Ryan Conrad |email@example.com | 757.412.1056
“I’m constantly inspired by my teammates. Not only have I been running consistently for months, I’m happy doing it, I’m making huge improvements in both speed and distance, and I’m never without a running buddy.” – Allison
“The amount of acceptance and support is immeasurable!” – Lauren
“They get me out of bed every Saturday, they are the reason I push through hard runs, and they are the reason I celebrate every finish line.” – Kristy
“The camaraderie Ryan Conrad creates throughout this team is irreplaceable. It anyone really wants to improve their running times in a fun-filled way this team is the place to go.” – Don
“This team not only pushes you but it lets you prove to yourself you can truly do things you’ve always told yourself you couldn’t do. It helps you prove yourself wrong.” – Amber
“Truly the best money I have ever spent! I not only got motivate and advice, I got friends that will last a lifetime.”- Jennifer